Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
544 Breezedale Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1403061
Home in None Easley SC
Older home with great potential. Needs some TLC. 3 bedrooms 2 baths on 6.64 chain linked fenced acres. Bring your horses, cows, goats, or other farm animals. Has a small stream as a property line for watering animals. Short drive to Greenville, Easley, Pickens, lakes or mountains. Located n the popular Dacusville area.
- MLS® #1403061
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesWorkshop, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:David Norton
- Listing Office:Norton Real Estate
- Address544 Breezedale Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:16am CDT.