Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 Windridge Circle, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1403071
Home in Other Inman SC
BEAUTIFUL, WELL MAINTAINED CRAFTSMAN STYLE HOME situated on over half an acre with a meticulously manicured lawn in Lakewinds subdivision near Lake Bowen. As you enter the home, you will be greeted by a 2-story foyer that leads into a large, open living room that is wired for surround sound and has custom book shelves, a fireplace with gas logs and a breathtaking view of the rear of the property. The living room opens into a well appointed eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a wet bar with sink and custom island. French doors off the kitchen open onto a huge covered deck that leads to an 18x36 inground pool with salt water cell. The owners just recently installed a roof over part of the deck with stained beadboard ceiling and a tin roof leaving part of the deck uncovered for sunbathing by the pool. The fenced in backyard offers plenty of privacy and also features a custom built 12x20 workshop/storage building with electricity. Back inside the house, a laundry room is located off the kitchen and leads to the side-entry 2 car garage with electric door openers and key pad entry. A formal dining room and half bath round out the main level of the home. Upstairs you will find all 3 bedrooms and both full baths. The master suite features a private bathroom with double vanity, a garden tub and separate shower as well as a large walk-in closet that leads to a bonus room perfect for a home office or flex space. Offered at $272,500, this opportunity to own in Lakewinds will not last long...call today for your private showing.
- MLS® #1403071
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing Agent:Michelle Baucom
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address515 Windridge Circle
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- MiddleRainbow Lake
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 515 Windridge Circle, Inman, SC (MLS® #1403071)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:01am CDT.