Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Old Mill Road, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1403096
Home in Edwards Forest Heights Taylors SC
Only $239,900 PRIVACY WANTED?....Well you have found your new home! UNIQUE 1 ACRE LOT with PRIVATE WOODED backyard and creek. Come see this 4 bedroom 3 full bath home in TAYLORS. The main level boasts open den with built in book shelves and lots of natural light coming in, and formal dining room for family get together's or for entertaining friends. Nice size kitchen with GRANITE counter tops and a separate breakfast area. Upstairs has three bedrooms including the master suite with full bath as well as two spacious secondary bedrooms and a full bath. There is tons of closets throughout with great storage space. The lower level has another full bath and a 4th bedroom. There is a also a den/bonus room with built in bookshelves and desk for those teenagers to get away, or for an office/study. The garage access is in the lower level and has the laundry room as well as a WORK SHOP. Plenty of space in the garage for two cars and lots of storage. Outside is the SCREENED PORCH perfect for hot days to sit under cover and enjoy the cool breeze. Even better is the outside DECK spacious enough for a table and chairs and built for privacy. The backyard is completely private and has lots of natural woods and a creek that runs below. This home has so much to offer...great schools, established neighborhood, and with easy access to Wade Hampton and a straight shot into DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE this home will not last long!
- MLS® #1403096
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Sandra Thomas
- Listing Office:Montgomery Realty Group, Llc
- Address203 Old Mill Road
- SubdivisionEdwards Forest Heights
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 9:31pm CST.