Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 S 4th Street, Easley SC, 29641 MLS® #1403120
Home in Woodside Mill Easley SC
This sweet and charming 2 bed 1 bath home is move in ready! This corner lot has been fully renovated with includes fresh paint, new light fixtures and ceiling fans, restored hardwood floors, upgraded kitchen and bathroom, stainless steel appliances, and so much more. This home is zoned for the following schools, West End Elementary, Richard H. Gettys Middle, and Easley High School. Come see it today!
- MLS® #1403120
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDetached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Lauren Taylor
- Listing Office:Realty Haven Greenville
- Address110 S 4th Street
- SubdivisionWoodside Mill
- Zip Code29641
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryWest End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:31pm CDT.