Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
740 Bryant Road, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1403150
Home in None Pelzer SC
If you're wanting to feel like you are on vacation permanently, then this is the home for you! This wonderfully maintained, one family owned, Three Bedroom, Two- and One-Half Bath home on almost 18 acres is ready for new owners! As you enter your gated paved driveway, you will immediately notice the privacy surrounding you and feel like you are entering a mountain retreat. Walking through the front door of your cozy home you can't miss the beautiful hardwood floors, stone wood burning fireplace with Buck Stove, and recently updated windows all around to take in the view! On the right is the large Living Room and on the left is the Dining Room with custom built table, chairs, bar stools corner cabinet and buffet that will all remain in the home. The Kitchen is a cook’s dream, with recently updated, stainless steel, smooth top range, refrigerator, microwave, abundant cabinet space, pantry and also a closet for storing all of those other necessities. You will also find a large half bath for your guests located just off of the kitchen. The openness of the first floor and flow to the front or back porch make this a great home for entertaining. Upstairs you will find the bright, cheerful master retreat with hardwood floors, huge closet, a storage area and on suite bathroom. The second bedroom features hardwood floors, a large walk in closet and another storage area currently used for a small playroom. The third bedroom has sturdy bamboo flooring and is currently being used as an office and sewing room. It has a great closet with built in drawers. A large hall linen closet and bathroom with jetted tub completes the second floor. The basement is where you will find a two-car garage, shop area with workbench, another bay perfect for storing the yard tools and the huge laundry room with built in shelves. A two-car carport is located just outside the garage to meet all your storage needs! Walk up the steps to the massive back deck with hot tub and a bridge to a storage building with electric and air conditioning that was once used as an entertaining area with a pool table. Just think of the endless possibilities for this space, She Shed, Man Cave, or storage. A peaceful creek serves as the property border on one side, with an area lovingly called the happy place by the current owners has perfectly placed swings for you to just relax as you listen to the flowing water cascading over the rocks. Hunt deer, ride ATV's, explore or bring your animals to this truly unique property and make 740 Bryant Road your new home today! WREN MIDDLE & HIGH /SPEARMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS (Spearman Elementary recently recognized as a US Department of Education 2019 National Blue-Ribbon School!) Centrally located between Greenville and Anderson. Less than a 20-minute drive to downtown Greenville!
- MLS® #1403150
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Covered Parking Spaces
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Covered Parking Spaces
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Durham
- Listing Office:Charles H. Knight, Llc
- Address740 Bryant Road
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Bamboo
Price Change History for 740 Bryant Road, Pelzer, SC (MLS® #1403150)
|Price Reduced||$337,000||$500 (0.15%)|
|Price Reduced (from $350,000)||$337,500||$12,500 (3.57%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 7:01pm CST.