Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
322 Sitton Road, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1403194
Home in None Easley SC
Amazing location of this classy home on 1.2 ACRES backing to a large parcel of pasture that give you the PRIVACY you are looking for. Drive up a winding road past towering pine trees to a dead-end road where you will find this majestic home sporting a wide VERANDA where you can take in this natural beauty. DUAL MASTER BEDROOMS give you a lot of flexibility in your living space and the 4 FULL BATHROOMS will certainly be a hit. A huge kitchen with large pantry, new stainless-steel dishwasher, fridge, and large ISLAND will please the chefs in the family. With a large eat-in area, you have a great place for family and friends to gather – plus easy access through French doors to the SCREEN PORCH that overlooks the private FENCED back yard! A back stairwell off the kitchen area leads up to a large BONUS room for nice flex space everyone will love - big closets supply extra storage and a new HVAC unit keeps it comfortable. Convenient dining room off the kitchen fits a good size table, and the hardwoods that run through it and the rest of the downstairs living areas bring a warm ambiance. A gas logs fireplace really warms thing up! The MAIN FLOOR MASTER bedroom feels large with a tray ceiling, and works well for in-laws or teens; plus, the second bedroom downstairs could be a good nursery. Upstairs you will marvel at the 2ND MASTER BEDROOM with a really huge walk-in closet. All the other bedrooms upstairs are good sized and feature large closets. Laundry also has new cabinets and hanging space. Outside features abound here – sit on the UPDATED FRONT PORCH (8x30) with Trex decking and vinyl railing and take it in. Or hang out in the SCREEN PORCH off the back with attached Trex deck – good for grilling. A newly fenced yard looks great. Plenty of EXTRA PARKING on this wide driveway up to the side entry garage, plus a RV SHED (18 x 40) toward the back of the lot is great for your big rig. This lot goes deep, and there is a nice area for a GARDEN that overlooks the pasture behind. Guys will love the extra WORKSHOP space in the garage with bench, extra lights, and power outlets. New HVAC for lower level in 2018. Crawl space is encapsulated keeping it squeaky clean and dry, and home is under termite bond. Landscaping around this home is sharp, creating nice great curb appeal. Great schools and fantastic location with easy access into Easley or back over to I-85 where you can reach Greenville or Anderson quickly. No HOA restrictions out here in the country. This home is a rare find – check it out!
- MLS® #1403194
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Lee Cunningham
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address322 Sitton Road
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 9:46pm CDT.