Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
73 Quinlan Drive, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1403209
Home in None Greenville SC
Owner is 81 years old and is selling to move closer to her son and to downsize and let someone else run this large income producing property. This very unique property is set on app. 8 acres. It is currently a very profitable Airbnb with 6 cottages and 2 guest quarters in the downstairs of the main house. All have kitchens or kitchenette and washer and dryer. All cottages and the main house will remain fully furnished in the charming, eclectic style just as they are now, including linens and dishes. Set up and ready for business! The main house, in addition to the 2 guest quarters in the downstairs has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. The property is also set up for weddings and business retreats and can be used for honeymoon cottages. Very well built with 2x6 studs. A footing was constructed around downstairs patio in case there was ever a desire to build another room there. Plenty of covered decks in case of rain and other cottages for your guests. The entire wedding party can stay here, the rehearsal dinner and reception can be here and there's a beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony among flowers and green grass in the fairyland setting. Some chairs and tables are provided, as well. It lends itself well to becoming a bed and breakfast destination. There are so many possibilities for this beautiful app. 8 acres bordering the Saluda River. What about a spa get-away. What a peaceful, serene place for that! Each cottage has its own covered deck overlooking the river and some even have an outdoor fireplace. Meander around the grounds and enjoy the peaceful, wooded setting. This property is an entrepreneur's dream come true! The roof on all buildings are app. 5 years old (except the barn which is app. 9 years old). There is a camera and recording system available. The two HVAC units servicing the main house were installed 3 years ago. Another unit just installed early 2019. New electric boxes and all new breakers. Underground water sprinklers. There is also a mobile home that has been transformed into a "country cabin" nearer the river (currently tenant occupied). There's a piece of property (part of the larger piece) that has water and electricity and sewer connection ready for another cottage or whatever you want to put there. The property has been well maintained. Property also includes tax map #'s B005040100602 & 3. Income and expense information available upon request. Here are a couple of reviews by the guests. "Super good place. Super good price." "Unique and whimsical house! Nice secluded back porch with a beautiful view of the river. Very friendly hosts with prompt responses and great customer service!" "Thank you so much for your hospitality. The location was ideal with a perfect proximity to downtown Greenvill. Stay in the country and drive 10 minutes to the city center." This is also a great income producing property because you can also rent the units long or short term.
- MLS® #1403209
- Full Baths11
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeMixed Use – See Remarks
- Garage CapacityNone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Synthetic Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River, Sloped Gently, Steep, Water Front, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Sandra Stroud
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address73 Quinlan Drive
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Ventless, Masonry, Outdoor
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:46pm CST.