Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
233 Hillendale Way, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1403230
Home in Rogers Knoll Pelzer SC
Location, Location, Location! Introducing Rogers Knoll our newest USDA approved community in Anderson County (Pelzer). We are conveniently located on Hwy 29 less than 1 mile from I-85. and just minutes away from downtown Greenville, Anderson, Simpsonville, and Powdersville. Our decorated model is open. Hurry to take advantage of our community introductory pricing! Cul-de-Sac Lot, .27 acre! The Chelsea is a popular floor plan featuring an immense Master Bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, generous sized secondary bedrooms, and giant walk in closets. Convenient downstairs bedroom with full bath. The kitchen features spacious granite countertops, pantry, and stainless steel appliances! The breakfast area opens to the family room complete with gas fireplace. Schedule to preview! This home is an incredible value with all the benefit of new construction and a 10 yr. Home Warranty! Builder is currently offering a buyer promotion of Closing Costs and Prepaids Paid (call List Agent for details).
- MLS® #1403230
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Cherie Fay-jenkins
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address233 Hillendale Way
- SubdivisionRogers Knoll
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl, Other
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:46pm CDT.