Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
172 Red Bird Hill Lane, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1403234
Home in None Pickens SC
Breathtaking mountain views surrounded by over 7 acres. What a perfect slice of mountain living. This home offers you over 7 acres with crystal clear views of Table Rock with two bedrooms and 1.5 baths plus a basement. Maintenance made easy with the vinyl siding on the outside and log cabin finishes on the inside. The porch completely wraps around the entire home inviting you to be outdoors. So sit anywhere and have some coffee or relax on the swings where you can see for miles the beauty of nature. For the most commanding view, you can sit on the balcony on the second level and let your troubles fade away. No need to hop in the car, there are many walking trails right on your very own property so get or stay fit. There is also a great gardening area next to the fire pit that section is fenced in to help protect your harvest. The interior has a true cabin feel with plenty of natural light coming in from all angles. The living room has several sliding glass doors to really open things up. Now if you head up the spiral staircase you will get to your loft, office, and bedrooms. The owner's suite has a built-in Jacuzzi style tub to help shake off the day. You also have a sunroom on the main floor that can also be converted into a greenhouse. With mountain living you need to be prepared and the wood-oven fireplace is made from soapstone and not only will heat up the entire 1st and 2nd floor you can use it as a cooktop. The basement is accessible from the inside or out and has an enormous storage area plus the garage. This is one that words won’t ever give you the proper experience so schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #1403234
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleLog, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Wrap Around, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Brandon Marin
- Listing Office:The Home Link Team
- Address172 Red Bird Hill Lane
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDryer, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 7:01pm CST.