Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
716 Sandy Creek Way, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1403254
Home in Woods Creek Crossing Inman SC
This home is immaculate with a peaceful setting in highly sought after Spartanburg County with easy access to highways , schools and manufacturing companies in the area. A beautiful wooded landscape in the back with a view of the creek.. Blinds , TV mount, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator convey with the property. The 2018 Taxes were 1230.32 , The indoor fireplace has never been use so no propane was ever purchased. If square footage is important to buyer, please verify.
- MLS® #1403254
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Rhea Powe
- Listing Office:The Home Link Team
- Address716 Sandy Creek Way
- SubdivisionWoods Creek Crossing
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:46am CDT.