Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112c Pinnacle Lane, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1403279
Condo/Townhouse in Pinnacle Towns Easley SC
NEW PRICE AND SOME UPDATES!! Looking for low maintenance home? On the Golf course? Here you go… A well-maintained Townhome with very spacious 3 ( or could be a 4th /Bonus Room), 3 full baths, 2-car garage!! (Most units only have a 1-car garage). When you walk in this lovely home, you will immediately fall in love!! So much space!! Freshly painted with a neutral color, Large open kitchen with white cabinets, and a large Breakfast/dining area. Spacious family room featuring gas logs that you will truly enjoy this fall and winter days! Freshly painted Master bedroom and Master Bath with brand new carpet is on the main floor, just off of the family room. It has 2 separate doors with a large closet combined! No shortness on space here! The Master bath has double sinks, and plenty of room! Let’s step outside for a minute.. as you walk out the family room door leading to the back yard, you will find a large covered patio with a fan that will be great for those relaxing evenings, or early morning coffee! Now back inside and to the laundry closet. It has built in cabinets for extra storage! As you make your way upstairs, you won’t believe the room size of the bonus room, the extra bedroom #3 and full bath that the Sellers finished after they moved into this lovely home! Close to 2,000 square foot, this home is priced to sell and won’t be sitting long!! Call today for your private showing! HOA is mandatory, and is monthly. The Country club membership is not included with the purchase. If square footage is of importance, Buyer and Buyer agent must measure. HOA covers commons areas, trees outlining the street and lighting and liability for common areas. Lawn cutting and sprinklers in front, along with yearly termite inspection. Every ten years an assessment of 150 per unit for termite treatment. Termite bond is in place through the HOA. Bushes, exterior and roof are the owner’s responsibility. Pinnacle Lane is deeded to the city. Membership to the Club House, pool, strictly through the Club House.
- MLS® #1403279
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Vinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level
- Listing Agent:Latresa Gilstrap
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Easley
- Address112c Pinnacle Lane
- SubdivisionPinnacle Towns
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Vinyl
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 112c Pinnacle Lane, Easley, SC (MLS® #1403279)
|Price Reduced (from $219,900)||$213,900||$6,000 (2.73%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:16am CDT.