Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Whitbread Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1403297
Home in Chaunessy Greenville SC
AMAZING HOME, POOL, AND LAND!!!! Looking for a home with a pool in the Eastside of Greenville on over an acre? Look no further! From the moment you drive up to this stately home you will notice the beautiful setting on 1.17 acre with beautiful hardwood trees surrounding the home for the ultimate in privacy! The craftsmanship is exquisite with large dental molding at the roof line of the home and grand brick work! Once you walk into the home you will see meticulously maintained hardwood floors with an open foyer. To the right the large formal Living room or office boasts a beautiful fireplace and to the left of the foyer is spacious and elegant formal dining room. This home has two master suites. One on the main level and another on the second level. Both feature double vanities and spacious closets! The kitchen had been updated with granite countertops, tile backsplash and fresh paint. It opens to a great breakfast room with private views of the huge wraparound fromt pirch. Also off the kitchen find a 2nd living room with fireplace that opens to a sunroom and has great views of the back yard and pool. Perfect spot for your morning coffee. The formal dining room opens up to the formal living room, perfect for entertaining. Upstairs you will find three more bedrooms. a third-story bedroom also has an additional full bathroom. A second stairway leads to the huge bonus room with lots of additional storage above the large three car side entry garage. Chaunessy is a gorgeous neighborhood with stately homes featuring tennis courts and located right off Roper Mountain Road between Hwy 14 and Garlington Road! You won't want to miss this beauty!
- MLS® #1403297
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Joshua Hoover-dempsey
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address4 Whitbread Court
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 4 Whitbread Court, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1403297)
|Price Reduced (from $724,900)||$699,900||$25,000 (3.45%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:01am CST.