Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
155 Riverplace Drive Unit 101, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1403308
Condo/Townhouse in 155 Riverplace Greenville SC
Experience downtown urban living at its best in this affordable one bedroom/one bath downtown condo! Within a short stroll you can attend a performance at the Peace Center, cross the Liberty Bridge, take a walk along the Reedy River at Falls Park, enjoy all the wonderful restaurants/shops nearby, or all the other great downtown events. Ride your bike or jog/walk to Swamp Rabbit Trail just steps from this building. If you love night life, walk down to Up on the Roof and take the trolley home. This fabulous condo with open floor plan featuring approximately 1100 sq ft, comes with all stainless steel appliances, including stainless refrigerator and stackable washer and dryer. Kitchen has beautiful custom cabinets, granite countertops, undercounter lighting, breakfast bar, and pantry closet. Monthly fee includes 1 parking space in the Riverplace Garage – additional parking in this garage may also be available, if needed. It features beaming hardwoods, new carpet/padding in master BR (September 2019), interior completely painted in September 2019, updated dining room and master bath light fixtures, and ceramic tile in kitchen and master bathroom. Master bedroom is spacious with two walk-in closets. Master bathroom features separate shower and soaking tub. Great room, dining area and kitchen are the heart of this lovely condo and provide plenty of room for entertaining. It features high ceilings with lots of windows that fill it with natural light and a nice balcony to enjoy the sights and sounds of downtown living! Monthly HOA fee includes coded access doors, water, sewer, trash pickup, recycling, some sidewalks, interior hallway maintenance, stairwell maintenance, exterior maintenance, landscape maintenance, pet restrictions, and one parking space in the attached parking garage. Location, Location, Location and at a great price for downtown living! If square footage is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1403308
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Year Built2005
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingBasement Level, Attached Garage 1 Car, Covered Parking Spaces, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesBasement Level, Attached Garage 1 Car, Covered Parking Spaces, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Anne Marchant
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address155 Riverplace Drive Unit 101
- Subdivision155 Riverplace
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Price Change History for 155 Riverplace Drive Unit 101, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1403308)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 5:16pm CST.