Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Halifax Road, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1403326
Home in Huntington North Easley SC
Welcome home! Tucked away in the peaceful Huntington North neighborhood, sitting on over half an acre, is this updated and well maintained 2800+ SF Colonial Style home featuring 4 beds, 2.5 baths and third story bonus room. Upon entering, you will be graciously welcomed by freshly painted neutral walls, newly refinished hardwood floors, smooth ceilings, and heavy moldings. The foyer is flanked by a formal dining room and formal living room / office. The spacious, yet cozy family room overlooks the parklike back yard, features a gas log masonry fireplace and opens up to the breakfast room and kitchen making this space an entertainers dream. The kitchen is light and open and is complete with black appliances, lots of cabinets for storage, granite countertops, tile backsplash, and breakfast bar. A walk-in laundry room and large powder room complete the first floor. The second floor has three guest bedrooms, one full bath and one of the bedrooms could be an additional bonus room. The Master Bedroom suite features a bathroom straight out of a magazine, with a travertine oversized tiled shower and seamless glass door, large Japanese soaking tub with tile surround, bamboo floors and vessel sink vanity. The third floor is truly a bonus and could even be used as a fifth bedroom. This limitless room is perfect for a man cave, teen hangout or craft room and grants access onto the walk-in attic where storage will never be an issue. The back yard is perfect for children, pets and entertaining with the mature trees and oversized two-tiered deck. Huntington North is a well-established, highly sought after neighborhood with no HOA, zoned for excellent schools and is convenient to everything Easley, Powdersville and Greenville has to offer. Don’t miss this opportunity to make this your forever home, call us today!
- MLS® #1403326
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address115 Halifax Road
- SubdivisionHuntington North
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Other
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 7:46pm CDT.