Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
375 Green Lake Road, Chesnee SC, 29323 MLS® #1403467
Home in Other Chesnee SC
Victorian Farmhouse - This turn of the century home will impress you with its charming large parlors, to its bead board ceilings & grand spaces this vintage beauty captures the essence of the last century. A few of the original architectural features throughout most of the home includes tin roof, wrap around porch, bead board ceilings, 10ft’ ceilings, wide baseboards and original hardwood floors under some of the carpet. This 6 bedroom, 2 bath home was constructed in 1915 with over 3700 square feet. Tons of renovations have been made inside & outside: Entire house HVAC installed 2018 with 2 thermostats & 2 air handlers. New interior painting throughout 2018 & New flooring installed in several rooms. Updated kitchen, vinyl windows, gutters, built in bookshelves/entertainment center, added mudroom and laundry room and much more! The house sits on 2.60 acres with an abundance of beautiful trees and shrubs. The outside features a 15x8 screened porch, 24’ above ground pool & patio w/built in fire pit. Newly added 2018 double detached metal carport. 21x30 enclosed metal building updated in 2018 with concrete floor, electricity & insulated roof with 21x10 attached shed for lawn equipment storage. Also on the property is a 8x10 block building that use to be a ham house that is great for storage. A few of the extras include 8 KW Generac Guardian Generator & 60 gallon hot water heater. Recently restored pickets on porch and freshly painted 2019. Located ½ mile to downtown Chesnee, less than a mile to the grocery store, restaurants, schools & fire department. Magnificent property! Incredible price! Are you ready to turn this house into your home?
- MLS® #1403467
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- RoofMetal, Other
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cindy Collins
- Listing Office:The Ponce Realty Group, Llc
- Address375 Green Lake Road
- Zip Code29323
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Laminate Flooring
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 9:01pm CDT.