Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
512 Saddlebred Drive, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1403491
Home in Saddlehorn Pelzer SC
Looking for a beautiful home in a stunning neighborhood? Country living with the convenience of city life just 10-15 minutes away! This gorgeous equestrian community has nature trails and a fishing lake! This beautiful home is one of the largest in the neighborhood with two master suites, one on the main level. Enjoy the open floor plan with lots natural light from windows in the breakfast and living room where you can enjoy the peaceful view of horse pastures and countryside! The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry with plenty of granite counter space and a large bar that overlooks the living room. A separate dining room with hardwood floors is conveniently located right off of the kitchen. Need a quiet space? Head on into the large office/den. Up the back staircase is a huge media/bonus room and loft area, perfect for hanging out with family and friends. Upstairs, you will also find the second master suite along with three other bedrooms. Need storage space? There is plenty of it here with huge walk in closets and lots of walk-in attic space! Outside, there are plenty of choices for relaxing – either on the back screened in porch, back deck, backyard that features an outdoor custom built play yard or the spacious rocking chair front porch or upper balcony overlooking the front yard. This is truly a Must See HOME! Property may qualify for USDA Rural Housing, please verify with your lender.
- MLS® #1403491
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Horses Permitted, Lights, Path, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Elizabeth Barkley
- Listing Office:That Realty Group
- Address512 Saddlebred Drive
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:31pm CDT.