Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
39 Brockmore Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1403529
Home in Woods @ Bonnie Brae Greenville SC
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own a well maintained one story ranch style home less than 20 minutes to downtown Greenville. This home sits on a beautiful lot that overlooks a private wooded area, neighborhood walking trail and fishing pond. Inside you will find a well designed master on main floor plan that feels much bigger than its square footage. The owners have put in numerous upgrades since purchasing that include updating the HVAC, the roof, the garage door and new appliances among others. As if the home and beautiful lot were not enough, the neighborhood has a pool, playground, basketball court, walking trails and stocked fishing ponds. Schedule your showing today so that you can start taking advantage of all this wonderful home and neighborhood has to offer.
- MLS® #1403529
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Brett Brading
- Listing Office:The Parker Company
- Address39 Brockmore Drive
- SubdivisionWoods @ Bonnie Brae
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:46am CDT.