Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
410 Berry Road, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1403656
Home in None Taylors SC
RARE FIND! 10-ACRE+- ESTATE with BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM QUALITY HOME, INGROUND POOL, GUEST HOUSE, BARN, WORKSHOP in a GREAT CLOSE-IN LOCATION in TOP-RANKED SCHOOL DISTRICT!!! Located in Greenville's FABULOUS "EASTSIDE", this gem is a well-hidden property carved out from a family estate. Bring your horses, chickens and live "green" on this magnificent nearly 10 acres+- (9.13) mostly-cleared, with horse pasture, but dipping back into the woods slightly and following a creek line in rear. You will enjoy peace, tranquility and total privacy on the rear veranda overlooking the 18'x36' pool surrounded by beautiful brick fencing and an enclosed area large enough for a garden spot with irrigation system. The quality hardiboard red BARN is first-class with 4 lighted stalls, floored 600 SF hay loft, water and 2 lean-tos. The 1500SF+- GUEST HOUSE/ IN-LAW SUITE in rear is currently being used as a Rec Room/man cave (listed here as Bonus Room), but has a room for a bedroom (listed here as 5th Bedroom) along with the huge great room with a kitchenette and a bathroom. For every man's dream there is also a 1500SF+- 2-CAR GARAGE and a WORKSHOP. In the CUSTOM QUALITY 3240-SF main home, no expense was spared to make it a woman's "dream home". There are too many special features to mention here, but the all-brick (there's NOTHING like "brick") is a one-story beauty with features such as: hardwood flooring (with in-lays) throughout, ceramic-tile flooring in bathrooms and laundry room, gorgeous heavy moldings, beautiful custom cabinetry/built-ins throughout the home (most of solid maple wood), silestone countertops in kitchen over the unbelievable specially-designed cabinetry, all Andersen windows & doors, gorgeous Plantation Shutters, central vac (with toe-kick in kitchen for instant cleanups), veranda of ironwood flooring in back, designer paints on interior & much much more!!! ALL of this WRAPPED into ONE BIG PACKAGE perfect for MULTI-GENERATIONAL LIVING in this CLOSE-IN-GREENVILLE LOCATION and with TOP-RANKED SCHOOLS is offered at a TRULY FABULOUS PRICE allowing the buyer to BUY, INVEST for the future for your family, and ENJOY!!! HURRY to take ADVANTAGE of this ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME DEAL!!! Square footage & measurements approximate. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1403656
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity5
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Pasture, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Britt Brandt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address410 Berry Road
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Handicap Access, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:31pm CST.