Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
260 Talton Road, Six Mile SC, 29682 MLS® #1403807
Home in Other Six Mile SC
North Keowee Home with Big Water and Mountain Views! Plus Rare Sundeck Dock with Double Slip on Deep Water. Welcome to this move-in ready lake house that features a bright, open floor plan with transom windows and luxury finishes throughout. The oak hardwood floors on the main level leads you throughout the spacious, welcoming floor plan. The gourmet kitchen includes custom cabinetry, soft close drawers, a copper farm sink with bronze finish fixtures, and quality appliances. The main level features not one, but two master suites, each with private bathrooms, walk in closets with built-ins and access to the porch overlooking Lake Keowee. Imagine mornings drinking your coffee, catching an early morning sunrise as the mist rises off the lake, with the backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The walk out lower level includes two additional bedrooms and private bathrooms finished to the same quality standards as the main level. Downstairs also includes a spacious den area and large unfinished space, ideal for a fitness area, rec room, wine cellar, and lake storage. One of the crowning features of this lake gem is the double slip, sundeck dock with a 30’ x 28’ area for entertaining, sunbathing and relaxing. With a paved concrete path for golf cart access to the dock, this lake oasis is complete with all amenities for vacation every day. Even when you’re not on the water, you can enjoy the views from the hot tub on the porch, or the gathering area with an outdoor wood burning fireplace to watch your favorite game. There is over 1,600 sq ft of porches!!! This home is located in the Peninsula community, on the north/east side of Keowee, just 15 minutes to Clemson and 40 minutes to Greenville. You can enjoy the best of both worlds with a tranquil, lake lifestyle without sacrificing convenience. The proximity to Reserve at Lake Keowee and Cliffs at Keowee Springs provides a unique opportunity for buying a membership/value lot and joining their club. This home is made for entertaining, lake days and making memories to last a life time and is ready for you to make this your new getaway! Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #1403807
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesPrivate Roads
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Other, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:David Hurst
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine - Sunset
- Address260 Talton Road
- CitySix Mile
- Zip Code29682
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesVentless, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySix Mile
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Price Change History for 260 Talton Road, Six Mile, SC (MLS® #1403807)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 5:16pm CST.