Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
528 Palladio Drive, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1403945
Home in Carilion Greenville SC
Just Reduced! No detail has been overlooked in this outstanding Carilion home that is full of charm and luxury finishes! Sought after details begin with an attractive hardboard façade, rocking chair front porch with stacked stone pillars, and durable metal roofing. The interior is open and inviting. It showcases wide planked hardwood flooring and an upgraded trim package that extends throughout the main level living areas. The Foyer gives way on one side to a Home Office styled with a coffered ceiling and on the opposite side an elegant Dining Room with bold designer lighting, a coffered ceiling, and board & batten wainscoting that adds striking detail. A butler’s pantry joins the Dining Room with the Kitchen and makes serving & clean-up a breeze. It features white cabinetry, granite countertop, tile backsplash, wine storage, sink, and a beverage fridge that will keep your favorite spirits stored at the perfect temperature! The connecting Kitchen is also equipped with upgraded custom soft close cabinetry, granite countertops, a subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and Edison style lighting that punctuates the contrasting center island workspace. Additional entertaining space can be found in the Great Room and Morning Room. The Great Room gives a coffered ceiling, and a gas log fireplace, while the Morning Room is crowned by a soaring cathedral ceiling and overlooks the outdoor living areas. Also, be sure not to miss the main level bedroom and its private bath that’s ideal for overnight guests. At the end of a long day you will look forward to retreating to the upstairs Master Suite. It beckons you with its neutral carpet, tray ceiling, his & her walk-in closets, a deep garden tub with subway tile surround, separate double shower with a frameless glass enclosure, and his & her granite topped vanities. Three more spacious secondary bedrooms are located upstairs along with a large loft style Bonus Room, and two more Jack-and-Jill style baths. Other important interior details include Nest thermostats, surround sound with wiring & speakers, and a security system. Outside you will be delighted to find a large rear deck, tall crawlspace and deep fenced backyard that’s ready for outdoor fun! Important neighborhood amenities include 35 acres of open space, a pretty central park highlighted with an ornamental garden, pavilion, reflection pond, and recreational open space. It also features numerous pocket parks and a resort-style pool!
- MLS® #1403945
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Wooded
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Melissa Holloway
- Listing Office:Carolina Moves, Llc
- Address528 Palladio Drive
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 528 Palladio Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1403945)
|Price Reduced (from $529,000)||$525,000||$4,000 (0.76%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:16pm CST.