Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Stone Mill Court, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1403956
Home in Country View Taylors SC
WOW!! You will love all the amenities this updated home has to offer. Beautiful new built-in cabinets on one wall in this spacious GR with HWD Floors. AWESOME NEW KITCHEN with huge 4x6 ISLAND with lighted pot rack. BEAUTIFUL All NEW CABINETS with soft closure drawers. Stainless appliances, granite, stainless and glass back splash. HUGE walk-in pantry is a DREAM come true. Your family will enjoy the spacious sun room with skylight and two ceiling fans. All the windows have shades and the glass doors have the blinds built-in. The sun room opens to a large 28x12 deck. Enjoy sitting on the deck with a huge retractable awning with lights and remote. The awning has a feature that will automatically close in high winds. Formal DR w/HWD floors. Powder room bath has new sink, toilet and lighting. Large MBR w/walk-in closet, ceiling fan and trey ceiling. The MBA features dual sinks and an oversized tile shower with a seat! Two other large bedrooms upstairs w/plentiful closets and ceiling fans. The gigantic bonus room with a walk-in-closet and 4 attic doors for extra space could be anything you want it to be. It could be a teenage suite with room for bed, sitting and study area, plus a game area. Mom will love the laundry room with a barn door and shelves for good storage. This great home also offers a much desired 3 car side entry garage. The one car would make a super workshop for dad with built-in cabinets. More storage cabinets and shelving in the 2 car garage. Off the one car garage is a quiet office space/exercise room. It is heated with space heater in winter months and has a separate portable AC unit. This 8x16 room is not included in heated SF. A 3 CAR GARAGE is a huge plus for dad. Now for the outside. A very large fenced backyard with a storage building, and tree house for the kids. Can't beat the super location near shopping, schools, airport, and downtown. The S/D offers a pool, clubhouse, and TREES! ALSO, ANOTHER BONUS of this wonderful family home is it sits on a much desired large cul-de-sac lot! Check it out today......you won't be disappointed! The gas stove does not convey...it will be replaced at closing.
- MLS® #1403956
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Pat Norwood
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address16 Stone Mill Court
- SubdivisionCountry View
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 16 Stone Mill Court, Taylors, SC (MLS® #1403956)
|Price Reduced (from $315,000)||$307,700||$7,300 (2.32%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:01pm CST.