Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Bradley Boulevard, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1403965
Home in University Park Greenville SC
LOCATION, Location - close to downtown Greenville where the market is HOT. Loads of potential at this classic home and several big-ticket items are updated – new ROOF, HVAC, WINDOWS, HOT WATER heater, exterior ELECTRICAL PANEL. New Lennox condenser outside and new gas furnace in basement. Good looking HARDWOODS floors in this home and HARDWOODS UNDER CARPET. With more updating this home will be stellar. WALK-UP ATTIC STAIRS and big attic lends itself to an expansion upward or great storage. Plus, a FULL BASEMENT with one finished room that had heating at one point – would be good for another bedroom, exercise space, or shop. Lots more room in the basement for storage, workshop, etc. Driveway has plenty of concrete in the back for EXTRA PARKING and turn around space. Landscaping in the front has been well taken care of and looks great. Back yard extends deep to a natural area for privacy or could be cleared out for more yard. INVESTORS and FIX-UP HOMEOWNERS take note – this will be a great home with values going up!
- MLS® #1403965
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Lee Cunningham
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address107 Bradley Boulevard
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesOven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Vinyl
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 3:46pm CST.