Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Chapman Grove Road, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1404011
Home in None Pelzer SC
Excellent location! Convenient and secluded with great IB schools! Almost 5000 sq. ft. on 12.5 acres with 1600 sq. ft. garage/shop. Escape the congestion and noise of city life at this quality built and impeccably maintained country estate! Peaceful and secluded living, but in a location that is still convenient (15 minutes) to all that Greenville has to offer. Priced well below 2019 appraisal, this custom home was built in 2007 with great attention to detail and high quality and sits on 12.52 wooded acres. Walk through the front door on the main level, and you will immediately appreciate the oak hardwood floors throughout, the custom trim and the 10-foot ceilings. Pass the office, and enter the great room that features custom built-in shelving and a large rock wood burning fireplace to enjoy on cold winter nights. The large kitchen features custom distressed maple cabinets, granite countertops, an island with eat-in bar seating and stainless appliances, with an adjacent formal dining room. Exit the kitchen or great room onto the outdoor living area, including a screen porch, deck, and a ground-level patio area that is ready for your outdoor kitchen! Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail as you wait for whitetail deer and wild turkeys to visit your backyard. The large master suite features three huge walk-in closets, a large bath with tile floors, custom vanity with double sink, jetted tub, and separate shower. There are three large bedrooms and a full bath on the 2nd level. The large finished basement has reclaimed wood wainscoting and trim, french doors that open to the patio and backyard, and has a large theater room with tiered seating that is ideal for movie night or a football viewing party. There is also a 5th bedroom and full bath with tiled shower, a bonus room that could be used as a bedroom, a large rec room with tray ceiling that would make an excellent man cave or play area, and an additional storage room. Leaving the home, the outdoor area and amenities are outstanding. The yard has a full irrigation system and landscape lighting. The 1630 foot workshop/garage has plenty of room for all of your vehicles and toys, coated concrete floor, loads of shelving and pegboard, three bays with 9 foot doors, power/water, and a lean-to rocking porch that overlooks a gazebo with an outdoor fireplace and a putting green. The property is served by a 626ft well with 12.5gpm flow, with a septic system designed for twice the required capacity. There are 3 HVAC systems, all installed within the last 3-4 years. The location may be the best part of this package! The home and yard are private, and surrounded by beautiful open hardwoods. The estate is literally across the road from Happy Cow Creamery, 10 minutes from Fairview Road area with its shopping, tons of restaurants, and grocery stores, and a little more than 20 minutes to get to downtown Greenville. Fork Shoals Elementary, Ralph Chandler Middle and Woodmont High School offer academic excellence and innovative teaching strategies, including participation in the International Baccalaureate program.
- MLS® #1404011
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:John Stillwell
- Listing Office:Jenks Inc. Realty
- Address121 Chapman Grove Road
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Dropped, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- FloorsBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 2:31am CST.