Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
607 Hampton Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1404085
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
LOCATION LOCATION LESS THAN A MILE TO DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE LOCATED NEAR SITE FOR FUTURE UNITY PARK AND SWAMP RABBIT TRAIL 2 BEDROOM 1 PATH WITH SO MUCH POTENTIAL. HARDWOODS IN LIVING AREA DINNING AREA AND BEDROOMS WAITING FOR THE TRANSITION TO A GORGOURES WARM INVITING HOME. PROPERTY OWNER HAD STARTED UPDATES IN HOME NEW KITCHEN CABINETS ALSO HAD ORDERED GRANITE COUNTER TOPS NEW OWNER CAN INSTALL .UPDATED PLUMBING AND ELECTRIC WIRING, ROOF APPROX 3YRS OLD, NEWER GAS FURNACE ABOUT 3YRS NO COOLING THE FRONT PORCH COVERED AND WELCOMING.. UNSURE OF AGE FLOOR JOIST HAVE STAMPED 1937 TAX RECORDS 1950
- MLS® #1404085
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorAsbestos Shingle, Brick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Judy Albert
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address607 Hampton Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingNo Cooling
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:31pm CST.