Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Capell Drive, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1404096
Home in None Pelzer SC
Check out this unique property with endless possibilities! Two Homes, use one as your home and the other as income property or office and shop buildings on approximately two acres! As you enter the foyer of the main house you will notice the beautiful hardwood floors that flow throughout most of the home. A large, bright living room and formal dining room welcome you inside. The kitchen and den with its wood burning fireplace and new French doors give to a lovely view of your new property. A large patio allows for outdoor grilling and entertaining with an area of fenced yard. There’s plenty of storage downstairs in the walk out basement that also leads out to the fenced yard. The master suite features an attached bathroom and walk in closet. Two more bedrooms and a large bathroom complete this portion of the home. A huge laundry room and office with separate entrance are located as you walk through the two-car garage off of the kitchen. This area is perfect for your own home business which allows clients and visitors to come to your home, but not be in your home! This home was built in approximately 1975. Have family you want close by, need a business space, place for out of town guests or an investment property? Then this is the property for you! Walk outside and follow a shady path to the second home (approximately 880 Sq. FT. built in 1989) with a den, kitchen, dining area, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a newly installed roof. Beautiful walnut, pecan, fig and magnolia trees surround these homes. An outbuilding and barn are perfect for your animals, tractor, four wheelers or for working on cars. The possibilities are endless as there are no known restrictions! Located centrally between Anderson, Greenville and Easley with Anderson District One Schools makes this the perfect location! Only 12-15 miles to Anderson, Greenville or Easley. Come see all this truly unique property has to offer today! (Entire parcel containing Two homes and 44.42 acres available for $660,000.00 or additional acreage is negotiable. 42 Acres only, available for $420,000.00.)
- MLS® #1404096
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Durham
- Listing Office:Charles H. Knight, Llc
- Address100 Capell Drive
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryWest Pelzer
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 10:31am CDT.