Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Fernwood Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1404150
Home in Edwards Forest Taylors SC
Beautiful home in Edwards Forest, Updated 5 bedroom home on private wooded lot, an oasis to relax . This home offers the owner so much space and large bedrooms. The home features an in-law suite, guest quarters or home office (one bedroom with closet, full bathroom, den, kitchen and its own entrance) which ever you might need. Updates include kitchen countertops, appliances, baths, Shaw hardwood floors on the main level, newer carpet upstairs, all windows, roof, gutters, siding and two tier large deck.Location, location with convenience to airport, shopping and wonderful schools. Call or email Sara for details.
- MLS® #1404150
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Sara Crane
- Listing Office:Crane Real Estate Resource
- Address9 Fernwood Drive
- SubdivisionEdwards Forest
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Multi-Phone Lines, Smoke Detector, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 9 Fernwood Drive, Taylors, SC (MLS® #1404150)
|Price Reduced||$264,900||$5,000 (1.85%)|
|Price Reduced (from $274,900)||$269,900||$5,000 (1.82%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 10:31pm CST.