Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25b W Golden Strip Drive, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1404271
Home in None Mauldin SC
Welcome Home! ...to your own private sanctuary tucked away in Mauldin with easy access to the highways, shopping and dining. As you arrive down the extended driveway you are greeted by a stunning 2 story traditional home with vinyl siding, stone accent and an architectural roof. It is an immaculately maintained 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, fully upgraded home that sits on over 1 acre of land with NO HOA and NO Restrictions. Backs up to a lovely wooded area that is still your private property which expands to the other side of a small creek. Sit on your deck or on the large patio by the fire pit and enjoy the deer, small rabbits and squirrels that visit your yard. Your own little getaway from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Inside you will be greeted by a dramatic 2 story foyer, with beautiful iron stair rails, recently refinished real hardwood flooring throughout the first level of the home, crown molding and custom archways, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The half bath on the first floor features a custom tile accent wall. The entire home has been recently freshened up with new wall and trim paint. With plenty of space to entertain, you can enjoy a large eat in kitchen with a massive island as well as a separate formal dining room, a living room and a great room with an impressive stone fireplace. The home has a great flow, spacious room sizes and 9 foot ceilings on the first floor to really open the space. Upstairs you will find 3 good sized bedrooms with plenty of closet space a full sized bathroom with real tile flooring, as well as a conveniently placed walk in laundry room with shelving and storage cabinets. The Master bedroom suite is situated at the top of the stairs. It has a grand double door entrance, and an eye catching double pan tray ceiling with accent lighting. Soak for a while in your 2 person whirlpool tub or enjoy a refreshing shower in your custom walk in tiled shower. Large walk in closet is right off of the master bathroom which also has a separate water closet. THIS HOUSE IS A MUST SEE. SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING TODAY! **Energy efficient: Sunrun Solar Panels. Easy transfer process. -AGENT OWNED HOME
- MLS® #1404271
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Nicky Jackson
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Shoppe Llc
- Address25b W Golden Strip Drive
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:31pm CST.