Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Fox Farm Way, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1404277
Home in Boulder Creek Greer SC
RARE FIND...HOME w/separate potential IN-LAW SUITE/GUEST HOUSE/MANCAVE on a PRETTY FLAT LOT with WINTER MOUNTAIN VIEWS in a LOVELY NEIGHBORHOOD at a CONVENIENT LOCATION and at a GREAT PRICE for ALL!!! HARD TO FIND a SEPARATE LITTLE GUEST HOUSE/MANCAVE (currently one large room, but there is a space to finish off a kitchen and bath to make it an IN-LAW SUITE as well). LOCATION is so CONVENIENT, being only 6 miles into Greer or a nice country 15-minute drive to the Taylors area shopping and a few more minutes into the GREENVILLE AREA! The LOVELY NEIGHBORHOOD was designed with large lots, giving all residents “room to breathe” in the fresh air that you’ll experience here. This particular lot backs to trees, giving a beautiful green backdrop, but offers mountain views in the Winter time when leaves are gone. This area is still in GREENVILLE COUNTY and has nice newer Greenville County schools. The HOME itself has a fabulous floorplan with openness in the main living areas, but with two Master Suites. The larger Master Suite is on the left side with another Bedroom attached (nice for Office and Nursery), and the 2nd Master Suite is on the right side with two bathrooms, while there is a Bonus Room (could be another bedroom) on upper level. Lovely open Family Area has solid oak flooring, pre-wiring for big screen TV above the fireplace and ample pathways in Kitchen around island and specially designed cabinetry with drawers below countertops (instead of regular shelving). The home itself is designed for multi-generational living, with two separate heat pumps, one for the left side and another for remainder of home (all with custom mobility and accessibility features). There is an extra parking pad on exterior (same level as garage) and garage floor was poured at same height as entry to home. The very attractive Guest House consists of a large efficiency room with beautiful knotty pine walls, floor and ceiling, with its own HVAC system, electricity, and cable. There is an attached room which could be made into a kitchen and bath. Double doors lead to an attached workshop with a rollup garage door for pulling lawn mowers, etc. inside. You will spend many hours enjoying the beautiful outdoors here on the covered front porch or on the covered deck out back or on the sunny deck patio with natural gas grill, as well as enjoying the firepit. There are too many custom features to mention here, but a few more are: all walls in home being insulated, abundant closets and storage, pocket doors, walk-in whirlpool bathtub, fireplace in Master Bedroom, tankless hot water heater & more. There is natural gas for the fireplaces, grill, stove and hot water heater. A $2000 new carpet allowance is offered for buyer at closing with acceptable offer (must be stipulated in contract) to allow buyer to select their own new flooring. THIS BEAUTIFUL “PLACE” is definitely ONE OF A KIND and so SPECIAL in SO MANY WAYS and is being offered at a BARGAIN PRICE for ALL IT HAS TO OFFER!!! HURRY TO GET IT!!! If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1404277
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 2 Sp, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 2 Sp, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Britt Brandt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address108 Fox Farm Way
- SubdivisionBoulder Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Convection, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:16pm CST.