Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
700 Kings Hill Street, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1404513
Home in Stillwaters of Lake Robinson Taylors SC
Welcome to the home of your dreams on Stillwater of Lake Robinson Hillside section! Resort living on the 800 acre lake with over 1/2 mile of shoreline overlooking the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains with some of the best sunset views in the Upstate. This booming gated community has 12 acres of community area including nature path, community garden plots, apple orchard, Day Use Boat Slips, pool and pavilion overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains with vibrant sunset views shimmering off the waters of Lake Robinson. This custom built home features a beautiful elevation and a double lot with a clear line of vision to the lake giving the front porches some of the best views in the community. With a fenced yard and a double lot this is one of the largest lots in the community. There are 2 entrances with the lower entrance being great for potential Mother in Law Suite. Both levels have covered porches and Hardi Plank siding. The upper level entrance features stone accents and entryway to the stunning open floor-plan all designed around the beautiful views and the 48 foot double balcony and stone fireplace. The modern bright kitchen is wonderful for entertaining Features include a stunning granite island with great access underneath on both sides, tall white cabinets, soft close drawers, farm sink, gas stove, Samsung appliances, pantry , laundry room with gas hook up. The floors are top of the line Bellawood flooring, abundant recessed lighting ,pendant lighting and stunning stone fireplace in the great room. Flexible great room for either formal dining room or more furniture in the great room.The master en suite features large tiled walk in shower jetted oversized tub and loads of drawers in his and her sinks. Ceiling fans and 3" plantation shutters throughout most of home. Downstairs is flexible with your needs...Bonus room, 3 bedrooms, Kitchenette, storage /Christmas room and mechanical room (HVAC /Water heater) Attic storage over garage. This home is a must see....priced well for the community and with all it has to offer
- MLS® #1404513
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Charleston, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Gated Community, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Water Access, Dock, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water View, Dock
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Norm Macdonald
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address700 Kings Hill Street
- SubdivisionStillwaters of Lake Robinson
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 8:46am CST.