Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
290 Stable Gate Drive, Campobello SC, 29322 MLS® #1404547
Home in Motlow Creek Equestrian Farms Campobello SC
Discover this contemporary home nestled in the foothills with mountain views and expansive green space throughout the beautifully landscaped property. Motlow Creek Equestrian is a gated community with equestrian trails that are shared and generous lots allowing privacy. The custom mahogany front door sets the standard for elegant design features throughout the home. When you enter, a 26' vaulted ceiling great room is accentuated with an Italian silver travertine floor to ceiling gas fireplace. A step down to the cork floor accentuates the light filled room with windows flanking the fireplace. An open floor plan and gallery leads to a dining room, gourmet kitchen, bar/butler's pantry, breakfast room, family room with stone fireplace and sliding doors to a large patio. The kitchen features a professional Viking downdraft gas cooktop, oven and warming drawer. Two separate walk in pantries off of the kitchen allow ample storage. A breakfast bar and center island are open to the family room, breakfast room and dining room. Windows throughout offer natural light throughout the home. Access to the large back patio from the family room, dining room, master bedroom and great room allows indoor/outdoor living at it's finest. Most of the living space is on one level and easily accessible. A quaint screened porch off of the kitchen is a private nook for reading or relaxing. The laundry room offers a full shower and is conveniently located off of the mudroom that leads to the garage from the kitchen. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths off of the kitchen wing that feature a custom built-in storage cabinet in the shared hallway. The gallery through the great room leads to a Master Suite on the other side of the house for privacy. A study/media room with a half bath is off of the gallery next to the Master Suite. The large Master Bedroom featuring Brazilian Cherry floors and a sitting room with a custom fireplace leading to the large patio is comfortable and luxurious. A large walk in closet and spa bath are added details. This home has been meticulously maintained inside and out. The 3 stall barn, pastures, massive front lawn, tree lined drive, and riding arena provide a magnificent park like setting.
- MLS® #1404547
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6200-6399
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Horses Permitted, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorSynthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Meg Atkinson
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address290 Stable Gate Drive
- SubdivisionMotlow Creek Equestrian Farms
- Zip Code29322
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Warming Drawer
- HeatingPropane Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementaryHolly Springs
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:46pm CDT.