Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
246 Carolina Avenue, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1404822
Home in Gower Estates Greenville SC
Welcome to perfection within coveted Gower Estates! This stately brick 3br/2ba home is the definition of curb appeal and longterm owner has spared no expense creating this masterpiece. Manicured lawn and mature landscaping usher you to the front door. Step inside to be greeted by the warmth of recently refinished hardwood floors throughout. Gracious sized living room with large picture window receives tons of natural light and is complimented by the wood burning fireplace and built-in shelves. Open plan flows effortlessly into the kitchen and dining area that is nothing short of spectacular. New custom cabinetry with tons of storage, high end stainless steel appliances with gas cook top, quartz countertops, and custom hardware and lighting. You will love the convenience of the built-in dining seating, wine/beer cooler, hardpiped coffee maker, and adjacent laundry room with great storage. Truly a "wow" kitchen and dining combo leading directly to the covered outdoor patio and separate deck perfect for entertaining. Pets and children will love the fenced backyard and the 2 car garage makes a perfect workshop. Back inside, the attention to detail continues with this highly functional single story floorplan ideal for every buyer. Master suite is incredibly charming with french doors, plantation blinds, and spa-inspired bathroom featuring standup shower with 5 showerheads, high-grade tile, and heated towel warmer. 2 additional bedrooms each share their presence on the front side of the home with abundant light and another completely renovated bathroom with tub/shower combination and plenty of space. No detail has been overlooked and this home is built to stand the test of time with quality mechanical components, newer roof, tankless water heater, and new replacement windows. Enjoy the very best of Greenville living from this phenomenal location...downtown, highly rated schools, Gower Park, acclaimed Gower Swimming, great shopping/dining options, BMW, and convenient interstate access are all at your fingertips. This is a must see property ready to provide years of turnkey enjoyment with every item on your wish list complete!
- MLS® #1404822
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesPool, Some Sidewalks, Other
- ParkingWorkshop, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesWorkshop, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:John Schroder
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address246 Carolina Avenue
- SubdivisionGower Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Wood
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 246 Carolina Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1404822)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:16pm CST.