Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Enoree Court, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1404866
Home in River Reserve Piedmont SC
Quietly nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac, this brick beauty is located on one of the few lake lots in desirable River Reserve community. This home has been remodeled inside and out! Exterior updates include an expanded driveway, fenced in backyard, stone path to lake, extensive landscaping, painted brick and new shutters and a new wood/glass front door. As you enter the inviting two story foyer, there has been quite the transformation! From the totally remodeled chef's kitchen/breakfast area to the upgraded bathrooms, no detail was overlooked. There are newly finished hardwoods in the main living area and the interior has been painted throughout. Quartz is the material of choice and it adds a beautiful dramatic accent! A formal living room, a dining room and a guest room are on the main level with the family room taking the showstopper spot! The soaring ceilings with the stone fireplace flanked by built-ins lets in tons of natural light and a view of Woodson Lake in your back yard! Upstairs find the Secondary bedrooms and an enormous Master Suite - featuring a sitting area, luxurious master bath with separate shower and jetted tub, two vanities and an enviable master closet! The basement provides a huge bonus area that could easily be separated into two rooms plus a possible 6th bedroom and bathroom. Adorable custom play set conveys! Screened porch, deck area, lower patio all enhance the outdoor living experience. Follow the stone path towards the fire pit area and your own private water view/access. Gated River Reserve community provides a rural feel with the convenience of being minutes away from being downtown and close to hospitals and shopping. Wonderful neighborhood amenities and Powdersville Schools. This beautiful home will be missed by the sellers! You will see the love poured into this family home!
- MLS® #1404866
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Water Access, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Lake, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water View
- Listing Agent:Twila Kingsmore
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address103 Enoree Court
- SubdivisionRiver Reserve
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 103 Enoree Court, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1404866)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:16am CST.