Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
950 Five Forks Road, Liberty SC, 29657 MLS® #1404885
Home in None Liberty SC
Custom, all-brick home on 7.8 acres with 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full baths & 2 Half Baths as well as 4 Car Garage, In-ground Pool & Hot Tub! The custom Iron Privacy Gate welcomes you up the long, winding driveway & leads past lovely, mature landscaping to guest parking at the front entrance. A brick walkway invites you to the covered front porch where you can sit to enjoy a nice view of the property. The charming Foyer leads you to the main living spaces with an easy, open flow for entertaining, plenty of natural light, hardwood floors, rich moldings, custom cabinetry, ceramic tile & an abundance of storage. This main floor living area includes the Living Room with gorgeous fireplace, the large Dining Room, the Breakfast Room & Custom Kitchen. The Kitchen leads to a side hallway with access to the Pantry, Laundry Room, Half Bath & Attached Garage. The Breakfast Room leads to the Screened Porch and Outdoor Oasis including an Inground Pool, Hot Tub & Covered Patio with outdoor fans & tv area. The Pool has a new 2-speed saltwater pump that gives you the option of heating just the hot tub or the entire pool! Beside this fantastic outdoor living space is an entrance to the Detached Garage which includes a Full Bathroom / Changing Room for Pool Guests and a huge Bonus Room upstairs with gorgeous hardwood floors. This space is ideal for a Rec/Game Room, Guest Suite, In-Law Suite, Guest Suite, Man Cave, Teen Apartment, Homeschool Room or an Office space to run your business. Back inside the Main House you will find a hallway leading to the Private Master Suite with vaulted ceilings, sitting area, a custom organized walk-in closet, a separate linen closet, and a large double vanity with custom cabinets. The two additional bedrooms on the main floor each have their own private full bath for the option of a 2nd Master on the main floor. Upstairs you will find a 4th bedroom with a private half bath as well as a Family Room/Great Room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace and custom built-ins. There is also a bonus room/den that could easily be transformed into an additional bedroom as it does have a walk-in closet. Upstairs you also have access to the attic for even more storage! This home has so much to offer on the inside while the 7.8 acres on the outside offers a customized outdoor entertaining space, mature landscaping and plenty of room to roam & make it your own! Beside the garages is a great paved space ideal for camper parking or boat parking. There is also plenty of open land that could be used for additional buildings, workshop, fenced pasture, barn or even additional homes. Enjoy the feeling of being away from it all while still having easy access to Hwy 123, Hwy 178 & I-85 and only 10 min to Clemson or Easley and 30 min to Greenville or Anderson.
- MLS® #1404885
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kathy Ann Crowe
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Sptbg
- Address950 Five Forks Road
- Zip Code29657
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryChastain Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 5:31am CST.