Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 Dellrose Circle, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1404901
Home in Drexel Terrace Taylors SC
Convenient Eastside location situated in the established Drexel Terrace subdivision. Already inspected and all qualified repairs to be completed prior to closing. **SELLER IS OFFERING A $1,500 PAINT ALLOWANCE WITH ACCEPTABLE OFFER** NEWER Roof (2017/2019), NEW HVAC (2019), Rec. room split Unit (2015), Hot Water (replaced prior to closing), NEWER Dishwasher (2017), Updated flooring (2014), Renovated upstairs bath with quartzite countertop (2017). 206 Dellrose Circle is a charming 3 BR / 2 BA ranch home with a partially finished basement and HUGE bonus/rec room offering over 2,500 square feet of finished living space. Thoughtfully designed floor plan features a formal living room, large den with wood burning fireplace, dining area off the kitchen and recreational room which provides access to the rear deck overlooking the private backyard. The second floor features 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath with an updated quartzite countertop. The basement level is perfect for a 2nd master bedroom with private bath, office and laundry area. Don't miss the unfinished basement offering plenty of storage with an access door leading to the backyard. Some light fixtures do not convey so please inquire before writing an offer. Refrigerator, washer & dryer and other furniture items are negotiable. Excellent location, zoned for Eastside Highschool for under $250k is perfect for buyer's wanting suburban living less than 10 minutes to downtown. Sold Comps: 310 Dellrose Cir, 14 Kimberly Ln, 202 Dellrose Cir.
- MLS® #1404901
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing Agent:C. Matthew Crider
- Listing Office:Joan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address206 Dellrose Circle
- SubdivisionDrexel Terrace
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Price Change History for 206 Dellrose Circle, Taylors, SC (MLS® #1404901)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:16am CST.