Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
800 N Main Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1404905
Home in North Main Greenville SC
Truly one of a kind, this 1910 National Historic Register home sitting on the corner of N. Main and Earle Streets is within walking distance to Downtown Greenville. This home has it all! The charm and character of a 1910 build replete with the updating and bells & whistles of a newer home. Incredible woodworking throughout the main floor to include the doors, awesome coffered and beam ceilings, built ins and trim. Gleaming hardwoods flow across the entire main floor and these floors are beautifully accented throughout. Home boasts of a spacious great room with fantastic trim and built ins and flows into a well appointed dining room with windows galore plus a built in wet bat. A gourmet kitchen that would delight any chef, includes high end granite island and counters, tile backsplash, under counter lighting, stainless steel appliances plus a built in Viking sub zero refrigerator, an 8 burner Viking gas stove complete with heat lamp, griddle, double ovens and a pot filler. Built in kitchen nook as well as abundant cabinets with convenient pull out shelving. Upstairs is an awesome Master suite, featuring a dressing room area, walk in closet and a gorgeous Master bath. There are 2 additional bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs. The top floor (3rd floor) is perfect for a large bonus room. Four gas fireplaces located throughout the house to include: the great room; study/office; master and guest bedrooms. There is storage galore in this home to include: the garage and an additional 900 square feet of heated & cooled dry storage in the basement. Above the 3 car garage is a wonderful area that the current owner uses as an art studio. It is plumbed as well as heated & cooled! The lower level of the home is perfect to serve as an in-law suite. This suite has its own entrance, kitchenette, bedroom, full bath and den! The patio is perfect for outdoor entertaining includes a stamped concrete walk. Spacious .38 acre professionally landscaped level lot with in ground sprinkler system. Walk or take the trolley to enjoy Downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1404905
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Charlotte Sarvis
- Listing Office:That Realty Group
- Address800 N Main Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:46pm CST.