Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
490 Highridge Parkway, Marietta SC, 29661 MLS® #1404970
Home in The Cliffs at Mountain Park Marietta SC
Fantastic opportunity at The Cliffs at Mountain Park, The Cliffs’ newest gated golf community, located just minutes from bustling Greenville, SC. Transport yourself back to a simpler place and time in this charming Old World home at The Cliffs at Mountain Park. Strict attention to detail has been emphasized in every facet of this well-designed home, from the materials used in construction to the hand-selected lighting fixtures and high quality finishes. The exterior of stucco and dry stacked natural stone, along with the slate roof, create a stunning exterior but also a welcoming entry as you approach the courtyard through the wrought iron gate. The great room features majestic cathedral ceilings with rustic cedar beams and a hand crafted reproduction of an 18th century French mantel that extends to the ceiling above the substantial fireplace. The Old World feel is probably best exemplified in the kitchen. The kitchen’s island surface is made from solid black walnut where the rest of the countertops are made from honed granite. Copper sinks and stunning light fixtures also complement the rustic yet elegant feel. The modern appliances include a Viking range that’s bordered by stacked stone and tile backsplash and boasts a gas cooktop and an electric oven. An extension of the kitchen is the great room with a gorgeous stacked stone fireplace, cozy dining area, and huge windows that offer a glimpse of the home’s mountain views. Off the kitchen and master bedroom is a large screened-in porch that will provide an inviting gathering spot for those cooler nights. The luxurious master bedroom includes a limestone fireplace, along with a spacious sitting area, with large windows that give the room an airy feel and reveal the wonderful views. An ample walk through master closet connects the dressing room to the master bath. The study, located across from the master, exhibits its own wow factor with a rounded wall entrance and hand-finished plaster walls that add to the home’s character and charm. Walk down to lower level to find a recreation room, 4th guest bedroom suite, and a large unfinished space. The lower level walks out to a patio area to enjoy the cooler mountain temperatures. Conveniently located nearby to the front gate in Mountain Park and in close proximity to the communities’ world class amenities. A Cliffs membership is available for purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1404970
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Brett Samuels
- Listing Office:Cliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address490 Highridge Parkway
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Mountain Park
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Ventless, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 8:16pm CST.