Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
318 Haviland Avenue, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1404977
Home in Eastover Greenville SC
**OPEN HOUSE - November 17th - 2:00-4:00**Like new construction built by Renaissance Custom Homes. Located walking distance to Cleveland Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail. Great open floor plan featuring 3 BR / 2 BA one-level living. Excellent craftsmanship featuring site finished hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, walk in laundry room and a master suite to die for! This is one of the hottest locations close to downtown under $350k! Refrigerators, washer & dryer are negotiable.
- MLS® #1404977
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:C. Matthew Crider
- Listing Office:Joan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address318 Haviland Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMitchell Road
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 8:31pm CST.