Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
322 Avendell Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1405230
Home in Avendell - 054 Easley SC
Welcome Home to 322 Avendell Drive! This stately 5 bedroom, 3 full bath, 1 year old home sits on a private half acre prime lot, with top of the line wood fencing totaling over 12K! Move in & save this on huge expense for your children and pets. Don't miss the 2/3 car garage, large enough for 2 oversized SUV's or trucks and a work out gym or 3rd vehicle or boat. You can't find that just anywhere! With over 3600 square feet, this could be your forever home. The spacious open living areas in the family room, dining room, awesome kitchen & beautiful sunroom are accented with coffered ceilings, graceful archways, hardwood flooring, 9 ft ceilings, upgraded moldings, trim, casing & custom blinds throughout. The kitchen is a chef's dream and offers sarsparilla staggered-height cabinetry, gorgeous quartz countertops, GE stainless steel appliances, center work island, corner pantry and a tile backsplash. A hard to find guest bedroom suite is featured on the main level and could function as a 2nd master bedroom or private office just off the garage entrance. The upstairs master bedroom suite offers a tray ceiling, hardwood flooring, an incredible oversized tiled shower, his & her vanities and a walk in closet that will make you smile. The 14 x 25 open area loft /rec room is such a great flexible space for enjoying family fun time together. Three additional bedrooms and a walk in laundry room upstairs are perfect for a growing family. Anderson District One Schools!! Why buy brand new when you can own this beautiful 5 bedroom, 1 year old designer home, saving $$ on a premium lot, custom fencing & blinds installed, lush green grass and a 3 car flexible garage in a well desired school district, with a great community clubhouse with pool & lazy river? Better hurry on this one!
- MLS® #1405230
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address322 Avendell Drive
- SubdivisionAvendell - 054
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Price Change History for 322 Avendell Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1405230)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$365,000||$10,000 (2.67%)|
|Price Reduced||$375,000||$3,000 (0.79%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $385,000)||$378,000||$7,000 (1.82%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 4:01am CDT.