Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
36 Gardenview Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1405359
Home in Woodland Park at Cleveland Forest Greenville SC
Stunning new luxury home located in Downtown Greenville’s most exclusive neighborhood - Woodland Park. This neighborhood offers the opportunity to be immediately positioned among 20+ $1.4m - $2.5m homes, while being surrounded by Greenville’s most sought-after Alta Vista and Cleveland Forest locations. Situated on Lot 16 which backs up to a lush wooded space. Incredible design by MHK Architecture and high-quality Construction by Fairview Custom Homes. A thoughtful blend of sleek, European and transitional design to include distressed brick, metal roof accents, decorative roof finials, and aluminum clad Sierra Pacific windows that allow natural light to bathe the interior. The welcoming front porch invites you through the double front doors to a foyer that leads to a massive Great Room with gas fireplace. The Great Room flows into the beautiful Chef-style Kitchen, complete with walk-in pantry, stainless refrigerator, gas Wolf range, Asko dishwasher, and oversized island with room for stools for casual dining. Adjacent to the kitchen is the Dining Room with 16 ft ceilings and two walls of massive windows. Conveniently located off the Great Room is a wonderful outdoor living space with a 16x21 covered porch to enjoy this peaceful location. The main level is covered almost entirely by gorgeous hardwood floors. The main level master suite provides easy access to the porch by way of double French doors. The luxury master bathroom includes dual walk-in closets, dual vanities, soaking tub, separate shower and water closet. Upstairs there are three additional bedrooms, one ensuite and two with a shared, connecting full bath, all with large walk-in closets. Other features include: Moen plumbing fixtures, brushed nickel hardware and granite countertops in all bathrooms. Woodland Park’s PREMIER location is ideal for so many reasons - easy quick access to the Interstate, Caine Halter YMCA (2 blocks), Cleveland Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail (one block), Peace Center (1 mile), Falls Park (.8 mi), Augusta Road (1.3 mi), Greenville Memorial Hospital (3 mi), St Francis Hospital (2.1 mi). Expected completion - early Spring 2020.
- MLS® #1405359
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Charleston
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, None, Private Roads
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Tom Marchant
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address36 Gardenview Avenue
- SubdivisionWoodland Park at Cleveland Forest
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:16pm CST.