Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 Twin Springs Drive, Spartanburg SC, 29301 MLS® #1405465
Home in Spartanburg SC
Best kept secret around!! Hidden away right in the middle of everything is Spartan Exchange Village a 24 homesite Custom Home Community. Relax amongst the mature landscape bordered by Tyger Lake in Spartanburg SC. This .51 acre homesite will be home to the "Oliver" featuring all the must have features you can imagine. This is the open floor plan everyone is looking for with Master on main and another bedroom with full bath on the first floor. Just imagine yourself sitting on the rocking chair front porch in this beautiful community. Picture entering through the front door with gleaming hardwoods, Granite counter tops, Raised vanities in all bathrooms with tile floors, an elegant dining room with Coffer Ceiling, 7" baseboard and Crown Moldings. Are you the cook in the home? the kitchen is a dream come true with an extra large island, lots of granite counter space, double ovens all open to the Family, Dining, and breakfast space. Think of how simple entertaining will be. Slip outside to the large covered patio and enjoy this large lot. Retire for the evening to your Master on Main and elegant master bath with HIS and Her closets, double sinks and tile shower. The second story hardwood staircase is tucked away in the rear of the home leading to the secondary extra large bedrooms and generous size closets, don't need that 5th bedroom? One of bedrooms could double as a bonus room. Don't forget about the upstairs full bath with double sinks and separate tub space. Come see for yourself! The location couldn't be better with an easy commute to major interstates, Shopping, and local parks in Beautiful Spartanburg SC. Please call Listing agent for more information about this rare opportunity. (check back for additional photo's of the community)
- MLS® #1405465
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Patio, Ranch, Traditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Dona Sero
- Listing Office:Liberty Realty Professional
- Address408 Twin Springs Drive
- Zip Code29301
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 9:16pm CST.