Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
63 Nottingham Road, Clinton SC, 29325 MLS® #1405682
Home in Merrie Oaks Clinton SC
This home is all about space, comfort, and practicality. The sprawling front yard leads to a covered porch perfect for chairs or a swing to relax and enjoy this quaint neighborhood with mature trees, large lots while only being 3 miles from downtown Clinton and Presbyterian College. This 4/bedroom 2.5 bath home is built on a beautiful 1-acre lot, with 9 foot ceilings, and storage galore. This great floor plan is open to allow for big gatherings, but is complimented by the traditional living room and dining room to allow for flexibility when entertaining. The kitchen has beautiful quartz counter tops with a 11 foot span of floor to ceiling cabinets and an eat in kitchen. The eat-in kitchen leads right into a very large family room that is nothing but pure comfort and screams for a large sectional. The warm wood tons and arched detail make a statement while allowing for more organizational storage. The gas fireplace is where your family can gather for this upcoming holiday season and to the left of the hearth is the perfect spot for your Christmas tree. A screened porch is located right where you want it off the kitchen and family room. Leave the door open and expand your living space into the outdoors where you will find space for a dining table, as well as, a swing and sitting area. The master is spacious and compliments your master bath with garden tub, shower and walk-in closet. The laundry room is smartly placed near the bedrooms and connects to the master bath. The 2 downstairs bedrooms flank a large jack-n-jill bathroom with ample cabinet storage. The 4th bedroom or bonus room is over the garage and has a lot of light and a nice walk-in closet. The attic storage is easily accessible through this great space. When you enter the home from your 2-car garage you are greeted by a large mudroom with a half bath and wall to wall cabinetry for organizing the day to day of life. Bring your family and experience this great floor plan that is calling your name!
- MLS® #1405682
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Susan Tallman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address63 Nottingham Road
- SubdivisionMerrie Oaks
- Zip Code29325
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddleClinton Middle School
Price Change History for 63 Nottingham Road, Clinton, SC (MLS® #1405682)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $335,000)||$310,000||$25,000 (7.46%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 10:46am CDT.