Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 Griffin Street, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1406122
Home in None Pickens SC
Open the door and step inside to this amazing colonial home. Built in 1903 this home embodies the charm of old southern living. From the spacious front porch to the original hardwood floors this home offers everything you’ve dreamed of and more. Picture yourself as you walk through the door into the grand foyer, chandelier above your head, and explore the first floor of cozy living areas, dining room, sunroom, kitchen and office spaces. The entertainer’s paradise. On the second floor you’ll walk through an open hallway, one end with a sitting area complete with a view of quaint downtown Pickens, the other end leading to the 5 furnished bedrooms, each complete with a full bathroom and fireplace. Venture to the third floor into a more modernized setting with two bedrooms and two full baths. You’ll also find an additional kitchen, living and dining area making for a cozy apartment with top floor views of the inviting town around you. Schedule your showing today. You don’t want to miss this one! Home is listed AS-IS HISTORY-The house was built in 1903 by Benjamin Adger Hagood. The Hagood family was prominent in the Pickens Community with the donation of Hagood Mill. This house is also conveniently located across the street from the families "Hagood Mauldin House" Over the years the home has been used for a variety of different things including a boarding house, hotel, and private residence. It currently serves as a Bed and Breakfast and event space. It is one of the few properties left in Pickens with significant historical value.
- MLS® #1406122
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6400-6599
- Year Built1903
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity6+
- GaragesCarport 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sidewalk
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Morgan Mavis
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Drive
- Address206 Griffin Street
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Forced, Wall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces9
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
Price Change History for 206 Griffin Street, Pickens, SC (MLS® #1406122)
|Price Reduced||$525,000||$50,000 (8.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $675,000)||$575,000||$100,000 (14.81%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 2:16am CDT.