Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 Spaulding Lake Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1409353
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
**OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY 2/9, 2pm-4pm** Warm and inviting home on cul-de-sac WATERFRONT lot that enjoys views of private Spaulding Lake. You will LOVE the breathtaking lake and sunrise views from each living area and master bedroom w/ separate sitting room. Amazing waterfront property represents the BEST VALUE in Spaulding Farm and easy access for fishing, kayaking, etc. Finished terrace level walkout w/game room and kitchenette could be in-law or guest suite. 4 bedrooms, master on main lvl, bonus/flex area, and so much more. Award winning schools - 15 minutes from Greenville’s magnetic downtown, Patewood Medical Campus and Greer Memorial Campus. SOLD COMPS: 14 Hitchcock Lane, 529 Spaulding Farm Rd, 128 Hunters Run
- MLS® #1409353
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing Agent:Patrick Furman
- Listing Office:Joan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address515 Spaulding Lake Drive
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 6:46pm CST.