Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
711 Scharlin Drive, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1409833
Home in Keowee Mountain Lake Estates Pickens SC
New luxury cabin in beautiful setting offers sunny, elevated building site with seasonal views of Woodall Mountain. Rustic wood interior (floors, walls and ceilings) and solid wood core doors give this cabin a warm, cozy feeling. The 1.5 mile maintained trail system along Little Crowe Creek is just steps away from this home - a great opportunity to bird watch or view wildlife. This is the perfect hideaway for Clemson football weekends! 2-car garage, family room with fireplace, bedroom and bath on lower level. 2-story vaulted great room with wall of windows and 8'x34' covered deck, two bedrooms and 1.5 baths on mid-level, loft study and bedroom and bath on upper level and family room and smallest bedroom and bath on lower level. This subdivision is one of the most beautiful, but many times overlooked, gated communities in Pickens County. Public access to Lake Keowee at Crowe Creek Landing is three minutes away - free boat storage in subdivision. 3,500 sq.ft. clubhouse has spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mtns. Clubhouse offers WiFi, TV room, conference room, workout facility with new top-of-the-line equipment, great room with two sided fireplace, cocktail area and catering kitchen with new Thor gas range/oven and outdoor covered deck.
- MLS® #1409833
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleOther, Craftsman
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Path, Water Access, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Gregory Amsden
- Listing Office:Keowee Pines Real Estate, Llc
- Address711 Scharlin Drive
- SubdivisionKeowee Mountain Lake Estates
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 5:34am CDT.