Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
690 Thompson Chapel Road, Spartanburg SC, 29307 MLS® #1410028
Home in None Spartanburg SC
Looking for privacy yet close to everything? look no further, this has it all and much much more. Only minutes from Spartanburg this property is 77.51 acres with a 2700 square-foot custom built house, four bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths, all hardwoods and ceramic tile , updated kitchen with granite and custom cabinets, three of the four bedrooms have their own private full bath and walk-in closet, wood stove, wrap around porch With new decking, deck, the land features a one and a half acre pond and two creeks, a 30 x 40 barn/outbuilding with electricity, a shed to park in RV under, and much much more. The house is currently on a well but public water is available at the street.There is abundant wildlife on this property and plenty of fish in the pond. This would be a great place to raise your family. The house sits on 55 acres with a pond and a creek. The other 22 acres is directly across the street with another creek. No restrictions on property.
- MLS® #1410028
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pond, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Gregory Norris
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address690 Thompson Chapel Road
- Zip Code29307
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighGettys D Broome
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 8:16am CDT.