Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Hadrian Lane, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1410322
Home in Bennington Greer SC
Looking for a great home in a great neighborhood in Greenville's east side? This home in Bennington is located near Pelham Road and all that Greenville has to offer. Located in a cul-de-sac with a large covered porch, this home is situated on almost half-acre of land and boasts over 2,400 square feet. As you come in the front door, you step into the foyer and are greeted with beautiful hardwood floors that flow into a flexible room which could be a study, office, or sitting area. The home opens into a bright, spacious living room with vaulted ceiling and wood-burning fireplace. This space is perfect for entertaining guests as it connects directly to the dining room. The kitchen, with gorgeous granite countertops, comes with a built in china cabinet with additional storage space and ample counter space sure to please the family chef. Just outside the kitchen is a covered porch and large deck, perfect for grilling or just enjoying the warm South Carolina sun. Finishing out the main floor is the half-bath with granite countertop and walk-in laundry room. Ascend the solar-lit stairs to the second floor to find two bedrooms on the left and a full bathroom with double vanities. To the right is the large third bedroom with attached bonus room. Currently used for exercising, this finished room can also serve as a craft room, office, or play room. Rounding out the second floor is a spacious master bedroom with a tray ceiling, attached luxurious master bath with jetted tub, and walk-in closet. The master bedroom also boasts a beautiful built in bookcase and reading nook perfect for a quiet evening of reading your favorite book. Bennington hosts seasonal neighborhood activities and has a friendly vibe of neighbors socializing, fishing in the pond, and walking their pets. This home has all you could want, so see it before it is gone!
- MLS® #1410322
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Matthew Poole
- Listing Office:Prime Realty, Llc
- Address104 Hadrian Lane
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 3:46am CDT.