Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Abbot Trail, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1410414
Home in Chanticleer Greenville SC
Situated on both a quiet cul de sac and the 6th fairway of Chanticleer. This well-maintained home is complete with 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 2 half baths. Expansive master suite on the main level with his and her vanities, soaking tub, steam shower, separate custom walk-in closets and private access to patio. Built-in wet bar just off formal dining room. Living room with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and doors that open to patio. Gourmet eat-in kitchen with oversized center island and top of the line appliances. Beautiful stack stone gas fireplace and built-in bookshelves in den. Screen porch with wood burning fireplace that looks out to the golf course. Four additional bedrooms upstairs and bonus room. Temperature-controlled wine cellar with tasting table that is truly one of the finest private wine cellars in Greenville. Three car garage with premier cabinets and plenty of extra storage space throughout. This home even has a gas direct feed generator that runs the entire first floor and wine cellar if the power goes out. Perfect for all of your entertaining needs. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #1410414
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Private Roads
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, On Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing Agent:Sharon Wilson
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address200 Abbot Trail
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 9:01am CDT.