Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1110 Moody Bridge Road, Cleveland SC, 29635 MLS® #1410852
Home in None Cleveland SC
Unique home on 10+ Acres of Peace and Quiet. You will think you are on vacation with the privacy and the relaxing sound of the river which boarders the property. Foyer opens to a bright & sunny Atrium for plants and a sitting area. Living room with wood burning fireplace. Spacious kitchen that has been totally renovated in early 2000 including cabinets and Jenn-Air stove. Dishwasher was upgraded in 2017. This beautiful kitchen has all the counter space and cabinets you would need. All appliances will convey with sale including washer & dryer. Dining area opens to patio where you can hear the sound of the river while having your dinner. There is a room with a fireplace off from the kitchen that could be used as a den, office or reading room. The second Master bedroom was added on the front right side for privacy with a dressing area, shoe closet, several clothes closets and full bath. Also there is a large full bath before entering the Master Bedroom. The other Master bedroom is at the end of the house with a full bath and separate entrance to a deck. There are two more bedrooms with bookcase, built in storage, window views and sounds of the river. These bedrooms share a full hall bath The laundry room is on the first floor with several storage areas, built-ins and pull down ironing board. The laundry has a entrance from the hall and also from the screened porch. Do you need room for entertaining family and friends? This is it! 34x32 covered screened porch. So much space for extra dining area, several sitting areas, gym equipment, pool table and much more. The 2 car garage has a workshop, 2 rooms for storage and a bath room that are heated/cooled. At this time the seller is using the HVAC System for heat but for several years have used the Hardy Furnace as their primary heat. Hardy Furnace is wood burning and heats the water pipes that carries the heat into the home. This system is a very warm heat when used. PRIVACY, DISTANT MT. VIEWS, SOUND OF THE RIVER - Easy to show! Make an appointment today.
- MLS® #1410852
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionRiver, Sloped Gently, Wooded, Water Front
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jo Singleton
- Listing Office:Joy Real Estate
- Address1110 Moody Bridge Road
- Zip Code29635
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Dual Master Bedrooms, Handicap Access, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Floor Furnace, Wood, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace, Woodstove
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 10:31am CDT.