Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7045 Parris Bridge Road, Chesnee SC, 29323 MLS® #1411827
Home in None Chesnee SC
Amazing Estate - Southern Comfort at its best! The perfect location for this private gated Equestrian estate allows you and your guests to fully enjoy the sunsets from the back porch or any other place on this unique property. This two-story Colonial style home is an ultra-private 27+ acre equestrian estate nestled in the upstate of South Carolina. After entering through the custom-made wrought iron gates, 300 yards of bordering white fence leads you to this special dwelling with breathtaking mountain views. For the horse enthusiast, the property offers a 14-stall barn! Every stall has a hay/feed door with wash bay (w/hot water) plus additional storage area. Behind the barns, there is a work out arena that opens up into the pasture & ample paddocks. The entire property is fenced & cross fenced. All maintained pastures are separated by traditional freshly painted white Kentucky style 3-plank oak fencing that creates easy and safe access to the pastures, paddocks, and stocked, spring fed pond! The equestrian competition centers of Aiken, Camden, Tryon and Landrum are a short drive away, making this a central location for the modern horseman. The potential of this home is limitless. One could make use of the barn for boarding purposes or this location could easily be transformed into a magnificent Wedding Venue. The large barn features concrete flooring; ideal for a car enthusiast! As you enter the elegant country living home through the 60 ft. wide freshly painted front porch, you will encounter beautifully refinished hardwood floors throughout. The inviting foyer grants access to the large well equipped kitchen, the sumptuous living room/dining room, and a solid oak staircase. Upstairs, there are 3 spacious second floor bedrooms, a cedar lined closet for protected storage of special garments, a large full bathroom, and generous attic storage. An exceptionally large Master Bdrm. on the main floor offers the perfect arrangement for any couple; his and her closets and a full bathroom for each. A pass through laundry (from the bathroom to the sizable laundry room) offers convenience and adds a valuable feature for comfort and ease around the house. The ample windows allow natural light to fill the dining room/living room area where solid oak built-in bookcases and a wood burning fireplace enhance the beauty of this 29x17 spacious room. Classic French doors open from the dining room to a large patio deck and provide additional entertainment space with views of the mountains, pond, and a perfectly framed sunset. Granite countertops and modern backsplash add a touch of class to the open floor plan kitchen/den area. This inviting space offers the coziness of a reclaimed brick island, natural wood burning fireplace, custom built-in shelving, and solid wood ceiling beams. Storage continues to abound with a walk-in pantry, extra closet space, and a full laundry room just a few feet away. The laundry room grants access to the two-car garage and the back of the property where the hot-tub is waiting for you. With close proximity to the International Tryon Equestrian Center, this custom-built home is extremely private, but also conveniently close to shopping and interstates.
- MLS® #1411827
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Victorian
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stall, Deck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Riding Area, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Pond, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing Agent:Robert Ortega
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address7045 Parris Bridge Road
- Zip Code29323
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 6:16pm CDT.