Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
218 Talon Court, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1412537
Home in Eagles Glen Taylors SC
Walk to Eastside High School! Wonderful 4 BR/3BA one year old home with lots of upgrades. Come and enjoy the inviting spacious front porch with custom front door. A 2 story foyer with formal dining room greets you as you enter the home. Throughout the main floor you will find upgraded 5" hardwood flooring in the living areas and hallway. The kitchen features granite countertops, a walk in pantry, under cabinet lighting and a 5 burner gas stove with griddle. The kitchen opens up to the great room with gas logs, ceiling fan and hardwiring for your tv. You will find the master bedroom on the main level to be spacious and an upgraded luxury shower awaits you in the master bath. The master bath finishes out this suite with a dual sink vanity, walk in closet and separate linen closet. Upstairs you will find 3 large bedrooms, all with walk in closets, a jack and jill bath, separate hall bath, oversized hall closet and a bonus room with a walk in closet.
- MLS® #1412537
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Kimberly Stoddard
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address218 Talon Court
- SubdivisionEagles Glen
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 2:46am CDT.